Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ha! The joys of Ex's

It's amazing how people who you don't want in your life any more just happen to come out of the woodwork all at once. Yeah all but one of my ex's have charged their way back into my life, whether I wanted them too or not. Why is this, do you think? I don't normally allow ex's back into my life for one reason. That reason is: because there is a reason why they are ex's! My ex-husband cheated on me, so that makes him a flake. My ex-boyfriend in Colorado, refused to tell the truth about dating me...am I really that much of a secret?!?! And now my ex-boyfriend ditched me because of something that happened before we were together, so that makes him a flake. I don't know about you but I see a connection.
Why would I want these people back in my life? I'm not that nice of a person. Ok, so maybe I am. Especially when I inadvertently bought a ticket to the Dropkick Murphys show for my ex-boyfriend. And what do I get for that? A thank you and a hug. Hmmmm....makes me just want to strangle myself. But, its been done and there isn't much I can do to change it now. Are these boys going to help me with my life or are they just going to tear down my walls until I can't find myself in the shuffle?

No comments:

Post a Comment