Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Me

Well, since this is my first blog I should probably explain a little bit about me before I get started on my venting. I am 28 and currently living with my parents (yes I know, it seems to be the norm these days). I drive dump truck for my dad's construction business, and play bagpipes for a local punk band (that in itself is ironic, especially since I'm not really punk rock...I just love the music).
Now, with that all being said, I am only living with my parents until I can get back on my feet after a divorce that occurred almost a year ago. Again, with that being said, I should've known that things would get dicey. I know you can see where this is going (insert laughing here). Add the tension between me and my dad to an allergy to latex, what do you get? A very ugly situation. 
So, I am now looking for a place. I already have a roommate lined up and currently looking for work. Can life get any more interesting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment